Holy Name is more than just a school...
Homecoming game Thursday, October 6th VS Rapid River
5:45 p.m. Blessing of the flag pole
Thank you to our donors:
Verso, Northern Machine, Bichler Gravel & Concrete Co.
& Bosk Corporation
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
TO RECEIVE THE LATEST INFORMATION
PROFILE OF AN 8TH GRADE GRADUATE OF HOLY NAME CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Did you know that...
MORAL DEVELOPMENT / CATHOLIC IDENTITY
- Is well-prepared for the academic challenges of high school
- Has developed critical thinking skills to make informed decisions
- expresses him/herself clearly in writing and speaking
- Applies mathematical and scientific concepts proficiently, and used technology skill fully
EXTRA / CO-CURRICULAR OPPORTUNITIES
- Has developed an appreciation for the good, the true and the beautiful of the Catholic faith
- Is fully prepared to engage in the life of the church through participation in daily prayer, weekly Mass, and the Kids for Jesus (K4J) virtue program
- Has learned the value of community-service through participation on community-service projects at Holy Name Catholic School
- Understands his/her inherent dignity as a person, and is equipped to make tough moral decisions based on the teachings of the Catholic church
- Displays good sportsmanship and teamwork because of involvement in various athletic opportunities at Holy Name Catholic School
- Is well-rounded after being exposed to Science Olympiad, Science Fair projects/presentations, theater productions, Lego club, talent shows, geography bee, religion bee and Quiz Bowl
- Understand the importance of showing empathy and respect toward others because of the service opportunities offered
- Is well-prepared for leadership roles in high school and beyond